VISG has initiated and coordinated a number of ALG projects on the impact of volcanic ash on lifelines infrastructure. These include:
Posters for infrastructure managers responding to volcanic ash events (download in the document library).
- Facilities Managers (Computer / Electronic Equipment)
- Facilities Managers (Buildings)
- Facilities Managers (Generators and HVAC)
- Power Transmision
- Power Generation
- Urban Cleanup
- Water supply.
- Health and Safety Impacts of Volcanic Ash
- Volcanic Ash Impacts on Auckland's Water Supply
- Volcanic Ash Impact of Ash on Electricity, Telecommunications, Broadcasting Networks.
- Volcanic Ash Impacts of Lifelines and Collection/ Disposal Issues.
Follow this link to download reports and posters.